Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Post

I did not set out to blog; I just wanted to follow some who were blogging. Then I found that I had to create an account in order to follow the blogs! I also didn't set out to twitter; I just wanted to be tweeted by people whose lives are of interest to me. Now, I can tweet on Twitter, if I choose to.

Nonsense: For the first time in my life, I spilled an entire cup of coffee on the floor this morning. Occasional spills, of course, but not so much. While watching that crazy, dancing wedding on Today, I was careless in setting down my coffee cup, and behold - a mess! Incidentally, I missed the last part of the dance, while trying to limit the coffee disaster. What a way to start the day.

7 comments:

  1. How can I find you on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If it was John Wayne, I knew you would know, but I couldn't come up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bjc: I appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have titled this first blog, "Good Grief, What Am I Doing Here?"

    ReplyDelete

"Be ca'am, be as ca'am as you can. And, if you can't be ca'am, be as ca'am as you can." Reputedly, advice from an old New Englander on staying cool, calm and collected.