Thursday, August 27, 2009

Comments

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts available here. It lets me know you’ve been here; it lets me know what appeals to you, or otherwise. I am interested in what you have to say, whatever it may be. The only exception would be that any comment with profanity or crudities would be deleted. I don’t expect that from anyone who might comment; it’s just outlining the rules -- something akin to looking to the left and the right before stepping off the curb.

Formerly, the setting for comments was "Registered Users Only." You didn't have to sign in to read the blogs, but you had to sign in to comment. I've changed that, and now you don't have to sign in to leave a comment, if you want to do so.

P.S. I've found that isn't quite true: You don't have to "Register" with a sign-in, such as Google, or other, if you don't have it, or just don't want to. What you can do is click on the sign-in space as "Anonymous" and then leave a comment. You can leave your name in the comment if you want to, so I will know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be ca'am, be as ca'am as you can. And, if you can't be ca'am, be as ca'am as you can." Reputedly, advice from an old New Englander on staying cool, calm and collected.